Connect with us on
The Indianized version of continental food can trace its origins to the settling of the Europeans in India. Over the centuries, it has absorbed local influences and has developed into a distinctive cuisine.
Do tell us if you liked this menu. And follow us on our Facebook Fan page for regular updates.
Anglo Indian Menu 1 by Just Manners
• Cold Tomato Soup
• Crumb Fried Fish with Potato Chips/Crumb Fried Paneer with Potato Chips ( Vegetarian Option)
• Chicken Mayonnaise/ Vegetable salad (Vegetarian Option)
• Meat Pie/Soya Keema Pie (Vegetarian Option)
• Stir Fried Carrots and Beans
• Melon and Cucumber Salad in White Wine Dressing
• Dinner Rolls, Garlic Bread /Butter
• Crepes in Orange Sauce
• Chocolate Pudding
Click here to check Anglo Indian Menu 2.