Connect with us on
Contributed by Madhu Varma
Madhu Varma grew up with the old traditional cuisine of Magadh which she has lovingly preserved and now shares with us. Some of these recipes go back several hundred years, yet they appear regularly at her dinner table, especially when she invites her family and friends.
Do tell us if you liked this menu. And follow us on our Facebook Fan page for regular updates.
Bihari Menu 1 by Madhu Varma
• Besanauti with Kuccha or Chutney
• Bharva Parval
• Vegetables in Panch Phoren
• Dal Lauki
• Bhuna Gosht
• Fish in Sarson (Mustard) Gravy
• Khadeda in Sarson (Mustard) Gravy( Vegetarian Option)
• Palak ka Raita
• Aam Kuccha Achaar
• Boiled Rice
• Malpua, Kheer or any traditional Indian Sweet from store