Connect with us on
A timetable could go something like this:
Plan in such a way that on the day of the party you can concentrate on organizing the kids. Send out the invitations at least 10 days in advance and verify the numbers so you can plan accordingly.
Plan a practical theme (check out our suggestions) and make list of
- Return gifts
- Make a shopping list.
- Order the cake if you plan to.
- Buy the return gifts, the prizes, decoration items and whatever you need for the entertainment planned.
- If a large party, buy the paper plates, glasses and napkins also. Pick up extra napkins or kitchen towels for spills and messy hands!
- Pick up groceries for the party according to the menu.
- Put up some of the decorations around the house.
- Wrap the prizes and the return gifts.
- Prepare for the entertainment you plan to offer.
- Cook some of the snacks.
Day 4, the day of the party:
- Complete the decoration of the house.
- Lay the table, setting out all the plates, cutlery, glasses and napkins.
- Finish making all the snacks.
- Pick up the cake.
- Get everybody ready and receive your guests!