Connect with us on
What kind of food do you serve at cocktails?
Bite-sized finger foods are served at such parties, preferably in flat platters so that they are easy to pick up with the fingers or tooth-picks.
What are finger foods?
Finger foods are snacks which are eaten with the fingers. You do not need any cutlery for these. They are normally small servings, about one or two bites.
What kind of cocktail snacks should be served?
- Always prepare a cocktail menu. You should aim for at least 6 to 8 snacks apart from the nuts and chips already on the tables.
- Choose from our Snacks list. Make for a variety from our different segments.
- Aim for variety (meat, vegetarian, hot, cold, spicy, and sweet).
- Since these are finger foods, warm dishes must be just nice and warm and not burning hot.
- Avoid repeating the same ingredients in your snacks.
- Estimate at least 10-12 largish bites per person, but remember that it’s better to have too much food than not enough.
- Lots of nuts and chips and dips in different bowls should be placed around on tables, bar tops and side boards.
- The appearance of the food and dishes must be really attractive and inviting. Use your imagination to the fullest.
Image source: Brake
[…] Cocktail Snacks […]