Connect with us on
How to Draw Up a Guest List?
A guest list forms the foundation of a party. It determines the date and time, the food and drink, and the entertainment if any.
A well thought out guest list ensures the success of a party.
When drawing up a guest list keep the following tips in mind:
- Plan at least 2 weeks in advance.
- If you have a Guest of Honor check his/her availability first. Then draw up a list compatible with him/her
- Invite people well in time and send a reminder 2 days before seeking confirmations.
- The confirmed numbers will help plan for the style of the party and the quantities of food and drink.
- Always check the special dietary needs so that you can cater accordingly for those with medical, religious or other food restrictions.
- If you are calling a mixed group of people, put together a list of like-minded people, or people with similar interests so that everyone has someone to talk to.
- If a special interest group is being invited, like family or college friends, don’t invite an outsider to the group as they will feel left out.
- When drawing up a list make sure every guest knows at least a couple of other people.
- Be careful that there are no guests antagonistic to each other, or two factions of opposite interests as you don’t want tension during your party.
- While making your list, it will be helpful if you make out a table like the one below, as it will be very useful in getting all the details you need.
|Name of guests||Nos.||Vegetarian||Non-Vegetarian||Other dietary needs||Drink Choice||Any Other Comment||RSVP|
You are so awesome! I do not suppose I’ve read anything like that
before. So nice to discover somebody with unique thoughts on this topic.
Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the web, someone with some
Also visit my website; asfaleiaautokinhtou
Thank you so much for your comments! We are back with more stuff soon!