Connect with us on
Paneer Tikka by Bubbles Saighal
- Paneer – ½ Kg
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice – 2 Tablespoons
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder – to taste
- Onion – cut into rings
- Capsicum – cut into pieces
Soak paneer in hot water for 30 minutes. Drain the water and throw it away.
Marinate the paneer in the ingredients listed from 2 to 7 above for 2 hours.
Cook pieces either on skewers or directly in a non-stick pan, turning gently till the pieces are light brown on all sides.
Garnish with onion rings, green capsicums and serve hot.