Connect with us on
Parval ka Peetha by Soni Sahai
- Parwal – 1 Kg
- Besan – 4 Tablespoons
- Rice flour – 4 Tablespoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tablespoons
- Turmeric Powder – 1 Teaspoon mixed in the gingergarlic paste
- Coriander Paste – 4 Tablespoons
- Chili Powder – 2 Tablespoons
- Yoghurt – 1 Cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 6 Tablespoons
- Methi seeds – 1 Teaspoon
Cut thick slices of the parwal without peeling them. Mix all the ground spices in the yoghurt and marinate the parwal slices in the mixture. Heat oil in a karahi, put in the methi seeds then put in the marinated parwal and cook covered till almost done and most of the water has dried. Add the besan and rice flour slowly into the parwal, stirring, to mix it in the vegetable. Cook till done.
To see the other recipes in the Avadhi Menu, click here.