Connect with us on
Haitian Steamed Fish by Lisa Anand
- Fish – 1 kg, boneless, cut in 1 inch pieces
- Hot sauce – 2 Tablespoon
- Oil – 2 Tablespoons
- Onion – 2 chopped fine
- Garlic – 5 cloves, chopped
- Red bell pepper – 2, chopped
- Parsley and thyme – 1 Tablespoon chopped
- Lemon juice – 1 Tablespoon
- Salt, pepper – to taste
Salt the fish and marinate it in the hot sauce. Add pepper to the marinade.
Heat oil in a pan. Sauté the chopped ingredients till soft. Place fish over the sautéed mixture and cover till done.